Interior Home Design Ideas for 2019

Homeowners in California are already preparing for the newest home trends that would surely take over the headlines next year. As early as now, people in the state are already hiring some of the most talented individuals in the field, and they are offering their services to design the homeowners’ interiors based on what would be trendy next year. Interior design services Huntington Beach CA is currently on demand, with many homeowners following the tips and recommendations of the professionals to give their properties a better look. According to the interior designers, what is going to be trendy next year would be the use of eco-friendly products in designing the house, as well as taking up the tones of the Earth as a nod to nature.

The first thing that the homeowners would notice on homes in 2019 would be the excessive use of natural products to accent the houses – which means, the addition of more wooden furniture sets and wooden flooring, especially inside the living room and the bedroom. Many homeowners would be surprised how refreshing a home with wooden furniture sets might be, and they would instantly feel the connection with nature. Aside from the wooden furniture sets, another great addition for the home next year would be the addition of wooden cabinets and wooden counters. Interior designers also added that these wooden additions in the kitchen and the bedroom should always complement the color of the walls to make it look good. Counters that have warmer and a darker color would also become a huge hit next year, especially those which are made out of marble – a staple when it comes to kitchen counters.

Regarding the color of the home, interior designers are saying that the trend would shift to a whiter interior. The homes that will be built in 2019 would still have the same modern look, but 90% of its paint should be white, while the remaining 10% should be a color that would complement the color of the interiors. Other interior designers are saying that colors which mimic nature would become hit next year, as people are becoming more conscious about the environment and its present condition. It means that colors such as green, blue, brown, and other earthy colors would become an addition to the color of the furniture sets, walls, pillows, and other things inside the home. Lightwood flooring would also be a hit, along with bathrooms which have a strong black color. It imitates the colors found inside a spa, providing more relaxation to the homeowners.

Despite the recommendations that will be suggested by interior designers, it would still be up to the homeowners what kind of renovation they would like to implement inside their homes. If they wanted to follow the recommendations, then they would have to start looking at nature for inspiration. This trend about a natural looking home interior would go on for years to come, as more people are starting to feel a strong connection with nature. Applying its beauty inside the home would look more appealing.